Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jennifer & Neil, Engaged!

I had the opportunity to meet and shoot (photos of, not arrows at) Jennifer & Neil, a local couple who are were willing not only to pay me to do their engagement photos, but their wedding photos as well! It's a sweet deal for everyone involved and I pretty much love when it works out like that. I really enjoy engagement shoots and seeing a couple a few months later, it's like reconnecting with old friends.

We started out our shoot in a small neighborhood commons area, they had a great gazebo covered in little vines and a big grassy area. After squishing through a VERY soggy lawn we hopped in our cars and went down the road to Dawson Creek park and had some fun with trees, tunnels and taking leaps. The low evening sun gave me some great opportunities for some silhouettes and sunny, back-lit shots.

I left the shoot feeling great, I had a feeling the shots would turn out great and I was pleased to have that affirmed when I loaded them up that night.

Here's a few of my favorites from the shoot!





















See the rest of the shoot here!

No comments:

Post a Comment