Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Clients Bought Us a Christmas

Last weekend my wife and I were able to go out and buy Christmas presents for our selves and our kids, plus plenty of decorations for the house, because of the wonderful clients I've had this year.

The last few years we've been on a pretty tight budget and didn't have much to spare for the holidays and if it wasn't for my photography business we'd probably have to settle for a lean Christmas again. So I can't tank them enough for booking me, trusting me and encouraging me and allowing me to photograph their events. My wife and kids thank you, too. When my daughter opens her presents on Christmas morning and we're sitting by a tree surrounded by lights and presents and watching Christmas Vacation I'll be thinking of how my dream job and those who hired me allowed me to make all of it happen.

So thanks. Thanks to all of you whom I've photographed and those whom I have yet to meet but are already booking for next year.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to let us know when you guys want to take your beach vacation! =)

    ReplyDelete